вторник, 5 июня 2012 г.

More about SaaS- statistics in Russia

http://www. ibusiness. ru/blogs/sborovikov/573783 /. ) On the ' report ' IDC on cloud position of affairs in Russia (. http://www. pcweek. ru / business / article / detail. php? ID = 126135. ).

In general I agree with the theses of the author. And most importantly - knowing the method of study ( for example, that, IDC believes a IaaS), to discuss the results, in general, it is meaningless.

But the article, at the same time, I did not like. She - journalistic, some exaggerating: this can write any ' hack ', including the I. And where is the position of an expert, a connoisseur of the question?.
Let me explain their claims.

I occupy a position in the media browser, t. e. write the author's own article, do not edit others'. But at the same time in parallel for some time (from 2002 to 2008 ) was still zamglavreda of ' Byte ', and there is also engaged in working with external sponsors. The main task of taking the decision to sent in articles: ...

I say to the author - ' not good '.
He said: 'Why, the day it was written about the same as the write yourself '.
Me: ' Why do I need an article that I write myself? .

Here's an article I read ' The market is small SaaS? .

After Sergei Borovikov - Project Manager Softline Cloud Services. A ' Softline ', according to the same IDC, - a leading player in this market. Its cloud product works much more than a year. So where is at least some hint of an existing real-world experience? .

However, I am on this subject (in softlaynovsky progress report ) have already written many times, most recently - very recently (.
http://cloudclub-ru. blogspot. com/2010/10/saas-emc. html. ).

Do not understand: if people do not talk about the hard experience of his, then it makes readers only conclude that the experience of, say there is not very good.

Is not the case? .

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий